Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
SERUNI PUSPITA well what can i say about myself? emm . i'm (not) just an ordinary girl . i am the first child in my family . i go to 81 SHS . international class the third generation . love to read . listen to music . having a really un-normal life hahahaha but i enjoy it :D

welcome !

hey everyone, welcome to my blog .. blog gue nih cuma buat iseng2 aja . kalo dibaca ya syukur hihihi . pokoknya pngalaman hidup gue yang metal ada disini smua laaah

Selasa, 16 Desember 2008

got an award ?


wheew i got an award yaaa :D thx 4 raiso who gave me the award . gangerti juga sbenernya loh sa gue maksudnya apa hihihi . yaa pkoknya gue disuruh nulis rulesnya:
the rules. here it is:
1. Put the award logo on your blog
2. Add the link of the person who gave this award
3. Nominate another seven
4. Leave message to the nominees
and my award goes too :
1. kaa abee
2.raraa
3.kaa ayuu
udah aah segitu aja hihi
thx yaa raisoo :D

1 komentar: